As a Virtual Assistant (VA), it is my job to take care of any tasks that you have that you either have no one else to support you with, you are unsure of how to execute the task or you don’t have time to do it.
The benefit of having a VA is that the contract can be how ever long you need it to be and everything is done virtually so there isn’t another person taking up a desk in your office. If you feel the need, we can meet in person for consultations or check ins to make sure everything is progressing in a timely and efficient manner.
I am here to help you get organized and stay organized, helping you get tasks done with no effort on your part but to send me the To Do list.
Other benefits of having a Virtual Assistant (VA):
- Tasks are handed down to the VA to complete
- A “shopping list” can be sent as little or frequently as you would like, billing is based on hours spent in your client folder or the size of the overall project, not based on a task to task basis
- You can request to have a consultation, check in or follow up or request to have overviews sent to you based on your convenience
- You don’t have to worry about another thing to do, your VA has it covered
- Free up time to spend with friends and family instead of working overtime
- VA’s are contacted or are contacting during regular business hours (Monday to Friday; 9am to 5pm) so you don’t have to worry about being contacted during off times
- VA’s are diverse in their tasks; it can be general work or a specific ailment (please contact directly)
- It can be casual or professional based on you and your business needs
- Contracts are open ended, you utilize the VA when you need them
- Everything is virtual, no need to book another conference room